Thursday, September 25, 2008

Redesign!

In August 2001, I opened my first art website. Since then, I've added, subtracted and tried to tweak it.

Mostly I ended up with a mess. I knew I had to start from scratch.

I finished that daunting task this morning. WHOOHOO! Ok, well "finished" is not quite right. There are tons of things I need to change and fix -- not the least of which is adding a real shopping cart. But I'm getting there!

Please click around and tell me what you think. Comments are always welcome! I want the site to be easy and friendly. Tell me if it's not.

3 comments:

Spillar said...

The site runs well and looks great!!!!

My only suggestions is that your link to your blog should open on a seperate page you can use the blank target html.

Where did you get your code for your photots? It looks great.

I am redoing my site this winter...ugh

See you in Kentucky

S

MB Shaw said...

OMG, I didn't get past the 1st page with Sam & Rachel. You know I did a very large collage painting with them? Hangs in their home. We should consider/discuss collaboration of this type of thing.

ChaoticBlackSheep said...

Very nice. I like the slideshows. That makes a lot more sense than making the viewer click on individual pictures. Perhaps I will look into the same.

I didn't dislike your old site, but I understand the desire to change things around until you find what works best for you.